Photo Shoot Assistance
Capture the exposures and assets needed to efficiently
and best achieve the perfect image in post retouching
• On site, in-studio photo consultation, digitech and preliminary retouching
• Digital mockups of plates with artwork for quick approvals
• Avoids reshoots and uneccesary post retouching expenses
• Finalized retouching at Pixel Ink Retouching
RETOUCHING with BENEFITS: Complete photo and graphic service
from retouching, repair and production art to proof, print and web. Fast,
friendly and reliable. Wide gamut and colour calibrated workflow
supported by industry standard proofing with IDEAlliance SWOP,
GRACoL and SNAP certified proofs. Ensuring you get the best possible result no matter how it’s presented.
Servicing Creative/Ad Agencies, Food Photography, Fashion, Publishing, Prepress and Custom image work.
QUESTIONS and PRICING:
Call, email or simply fill out the Quote Form ⬅
Improvements, Enhancements and Manipulation
Carefully crafted enriched commercial and consumer images
how you want them and when you need them
• Fashion and beauty
Have your photo's professionally scanned and perfected for publishing, printing
or digital archiving.
4 x 5", 8 x 10"
Medium format 2 1/4", 120/220, 6 x 20 cm
35mm slides, strips and negatives.
call for a quote
• Epson premium photo papers
sizes up to 17" x 22"
• Sheet sizes up to 17" x 22"
• Banners 17"w x the length needed
Call for pricing
• Emailed, FTP transfer or burned
• Vector and raster Illustration
• File/image preperation and colour correction
for printing press and digital printing
• Dieline, varnish, emboss, deboss, foil
and spot creation and setup
Proofs and press-ready files
• Colour contract proofs
(Idealliance G7) GRACoL, SWOP
and SNAP certified
• Laser mockups
• Press ready final files
• Press/print ready PDFs
RETOUCHING & COLOUR CORRECTION
PRODUCTION ART & PREPRESS
Prepress Image Preparation and Colour Correction
Beautifully prepared images for books, magazines,
catalogues and other printed mediums
• Image profile, tone, ink density and bleed assesment
and optimization to printer and paper specs
• Colour correction, consistancy and matching
• Neutral balance correction and consistancy
• Retouching and enhancement
• Resolutions up to 6400 DPI
• Retouching and repair
Call for pricing
Restoration of old, dull or damaged photographs
• Cleanup, repair and restore
• Print for your frame, photo
album or digital archive
• Reliable Colour Workflow
Mark maintains a carefully calibrated monitor and printer
profiled workflow for predictable colour correction and
reproduction for both photography Adobe RGB profiles and
Epson photo papers as well as commercial CMYK printing
press SWOP, GRACoL and SNAP profiles.
Used for commercial offeset printing. This proof is based on the G7 process and is the accepted methodology in modern printing organizations in North America. If you deliver a certified proof that conforms to GRACoL 2006, you can expect to match on press.
Used for magazine proofing. This printing standard is based on the G7 process and is designed to reproduce the printing charactoristics of a heat-set web press used in magazine production in North America.
Used for newspaper colour ad submissions. Based on the G7 process and defined by the SNAP standards organization. Images for newsprint require a maximum total ink density of 220-240%. Pixel Ink Retouching can help with that as well. Note: Simulated newsprint on proofing paper - actual newsprint paper not available.
Call for pricing
Measure any surface and match to the nearest Pantone
spot colour or it's values in sRGB, RGB, CMYK and HTML.
A valuable service when critical colour identification is
essential such as matching garments or products to be
printed in catalogues or accurately identifing Pantone
Retouching & Colour Correction • Photo Repair • Prepress File Preparation
Photo Shoot Assistance • Certified Proofing • Scanning • Photo Printing
• Industry-standard IDEAlliance ISO certified SWOP, GRACoL and SNAP proofs
Review and approve your designs and colour before going to press. Submit with
final files to printer as approved colour reference. View under 5000k (D50) lighting
conditions for optimal assesment.
• Magazine covers, pages and ad submissions
• Commercial printing and publication designs
• Newspaper ad submissions
• Colour selection tests
• Spot colour proofing
• Advertising designs
• Colour correction and matching
PROOFING, SCANNING, PRINTS & POSTERS